Lot 9 CNR Lipps Road & Top Swanfels Road, Swanfels QLD 4371
• 9.12 Hectare rural holding located in the Beautiful Swanfels Valley east of Warwick
• Gently sloping fertile scrub soils pasture improved with areas of cultivation
• Panoramic mountain views with excellent elevated building sites
• Colorbond shed with concrete floor and rainwater tank connected
• Water supplied from the nearby Swan Creek plus stock dam
• Formed road frontage on two sides
Lush green pastures, scattered mature gums and a combination of mountain and valley view’s, make this the dream block for those seeking to build their dream country home or weekend getaway, surrounded by stunning scenery.
Located in the picturesque Swanfels Valley, 15 minutes’ drive from Killarney, 30 minutes East of Warwick and a comfortable 2.5 hours from Brisbane and Gold coast. The block features road frontage on two sides with power located just outside boundary.
Currently used for beef production, the property is well fenced and subdivided into multiple paddocks. With a variety of fertile scrub soil cultivation areas as well as areas established to improved pastures.
Water is pumped from the nearby Swan Creek to the property, in addition to the one stock dam. A colorbond shed with concrete floor provides shelter for machinery or a great Base camp for a city- based owner looking to use the block on weekends for recreational uses.
The elevated flood free block gently slopes to the north with numerous good building sites - all with great aspects and a sense of space without feeling isolated.
With demand strong and stock in limited supply, don’t delay inspecting this beautiful parcel of South East Queensland. For further information or to arrange an inspection contact Mark on 0419 519 979.