Lot 41 Giffords Road, Junabee QLD 4370
• 60.4 ha (149.2 acres)
• Located approx. 10min east of Warwick
• Combination of open pastures interspersed with mature gum trees.
• Excellent building sites with panoramic mountain views
• Well-watered by equipped solar bore plus three dams
• Lock up machinery shed plus steel cattle yards
• Excellent internal and boundary fencing.
This is an outstanding opportunity to obtain a great block of land located in the prized Junabee district, just east of the city.
Boasting elevated building sites with views of both the city lights, as well as the mountain ranges to the east, this prime 149 acre holding is the perfect place to build your dream home.
The majority of the land is open pastures ideal for cattle, sheep or horses with areas previously cultivated in the past. Scattered mature gums give ample shelter for livestock and the local kangaroo and wallaby population, which can be seen enjoying the block on most days.
Up to date improvements on the block include an equipped bore with solar pump, pumping to a header tank and troughs, a good set of steel cattle yards with crush, loading ramp and calf cradle, plus a full lockup colorbond shed.
Fenced into three main paddocks, plus smaller holding paddock with all fencing being in excellent condition.
Land of this size so close to the city is hard to find in today’s market. If you would like any more information or to arrange a time to inspect, please contact Mark on 0419 519 979