104 Shepherds Drive, Deuchar QLD 4362
Located approximately 15 minutes north of Warwick in the Deuchar district lies this value plus 5-acre lifestyle property.
* 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom brick residence on 5 acres with a lovely easterly aspect.
* Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge area, plus undercover outdoor entertaining area
* Quality floor coverings, stylist bathrooms and great room sizes
* Excellent infrastructure with 2 x sheds, garden shed plus 2 bay carport, level arena site.
* Well watered with equipped bore, stock dam plus rainwater tanks
* Spacious open design inside the home with large room sizes and great storage throughout.
* Practical country kitchen with good cabinetry and bench space.
* Main bathroom plus a good sized ensuite in the master bedroom.
* Great water security with the home Connected to both rainwater and bore water.
With good water security, excellent all steel infrastructure and a solid brick home this property sits on 5 acres of gently sloping fenced grazing land.
A large level pad previously used as a horse arena, is already in place and with one shed able to be converted back to stables, this still leaves another for floats and trucks. The end bay with high roller door is ideal for a secure workshop.
Additional 2 bay carport alongside the house for car accommodation plus a good-sized garden shed is ideal for storage.
With a solid brick home, excellent shedding, and great water security this property represents sound buying! To arrange an inspection contact Mark on 0419 519 979.