1311 Goomburra Road, GOOMBURRA QLD 4362
Occupying an elevated position in Goomburra Valley you will find “Mount Morgan” a grand family home with views of Glengallan Creek. This Goomburra home does not hold back where views are involved - with a large veranda swinging around 3 sides of this Queenslander home embracing all this well positioned home has to offer.
“Mount Morgan” is located approx. 22 km’s from Warwick, 75km’s from Toowoomba and 130km’s from Brisbane. The property consists of 132.5 HA (327.4 acres), fully stock proof fencing, four dams, 120 acres of gently sloped cultivation country, the balance is moderately timbered grazing country at rear of property. Other features of this property include:
- 1 large main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- 4 additional double rooms - all with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Large games room with access to front and back veranda
- Well sized office/study with built-ins
- Spacious open plan living including kitchen, dining and lounge - electric kitchen appliances
- 5KW Solar system
- Large main bathroom with separate toilet
- Double bay shed 6x9 with power
- 5 rainwater tanks
- 2 equipped stock bores
As this shows this property has a lot to offer and a lot that can only be truly appreciated once at this Goomburra property. Call today to arrange your inspection!
Property Code: 1934