364 Old Warwick Road, GLEN NIVEN QLD 4377
Expressions of Interest
Located just north of Stanthorpe, in the beautiful Granite belt district of South east Queensland lies this iconic business the "Granite Belt Maze".
Set on 1.23 ha of former apple orchard this stunning property features a business comprising of 3 mazes plus a 9 hole mini golf course, a food licensed kiosk, all supported by a 30 off street car park including bus and caravan space.
An onsite 4-bedroom residence fully fenced and surrounded by landscaped gardens is supported by a reliable water source from an equipped bore.
KEY FEATURES OF THE LAND INCLUDE:
* Three mazes of various sizes and levels of difficulty
* Giant outdoor chess board with chess pieces
* 9 holes fully fenced mini golf course (fully fenced)
* Outdoor picnic tables, giant chair, feet stocks, guillotine, bird feeders and bird baths plus loads more.
* Toilets with disables access and change table
* Property has material change of use from rural residential to outdoor recreational use making it suitable for a variety of additional uses (STCA).
* Food licensed cafe with approved commercial kitchen
* Professionally designed website, Facebook site plus billboards
* Regular tourist clientele year-round, (no off season)
* Plenty of additional space for expansion or diversification
* Securely fenced boundary
* Everything to run the business including fridges, cooking appliances, cash registers, Eftpos, mowers and gardens equipment etc. (inventory available).
* 4-bedroom Wethertex home with built ins in each room.
* 2 x living areas with a large outdoor entertaining area also
* Spacious kitchen and large family bathroom
* 4 car accommodation, gardens sheds plus dog enclosure
* Fully fenced private house yard with established lawns and gardens
* 5 kilo watt solar system feeding back to the grid.
This truly unique property is now available for purchase by way of "Expressions of Interest". If you have ever dreamed of living in a stunning part of the world and being your own boss, then now is the perfect opportunity.
Equally suited to those who would love to have as their own private residence and garden. For further details contact Mark on 0419 519 979.
Property Code: 2521