Lot 607 Connolly Dam Road, SILVERWOOD QLD 4370
Located in the Silverwood area just 12km South of Warwick lies this 914 acre holding. Ideal as an add on grazing block, stand alone operation or adventure getaway block, this property boasts plenty of elevation with outstanding views in all directions.
A reliable dam with good depth is the main water supply and has been recently fenced around and spear gates incorporated, making for ease of cattle management. Areas of open cleared grazing land running back to sheltered hills with some rugged gorges make the property appeal to both graziers and recreationists alike.
Key features of the property include;
* Outstanding elevated views
* Combination of open cleared grazing land, timbered areas and spectacular rugged gorges
* Reliable dam with fenced area for easy cattle management
* Approximately 2.5 hours from Brisbane and the Gold Coast
* Plenty of space and tracks for dirt/mountain biking, four wheel driving, bird watching or camping
* Large parcel of land within close proximity to Warwick
A great block to enjoy the outdoors combined with the benefits of income from livestock production. For more information or to arrange an inspection call Mark on 0419 519 979.
Property Code: 2120